About Holms Finmekanik
Since 1984 we at Holms Finmekanik have been a leading order-producing company within mechanical components for both the Danish and international industries.
Holms Finmekanik was founded in 1984 by Peter Holm, and Peter has since then also founded the partner Holms Machinery Asia in 2007.
In Holm’s fine mechanics, we often act as a sparring partner for our customers, where we can assign rational alternatives for choosing materials and production processes.
For special prototypes, development work, mass production and paid work, we often use our largest partner HMA, which you can read more about here:
We work closely with our customers and suppliers
- All inquiries, orders and contracts will be reviewed so that no agreements are reached on the deliveries that are beyond the company’s capabilities.
- A collaboration is established with the customers so that the customer is involved in the definition of specifications for the product/project, and the customer is also involved during the project process in order to verify that the product continues to meet the agreed specifications.
- The quality level is thus defined in drawings, specifications and agreements with customers, and quality therefore means that these specifications must be met.
- Close cooperation with suppliers shall ensure that the supply of products, components and other services is carried out in accordance with the requirements and specifications that comply with the company’s quality requirements.
Environment, health and safety policy
Holms Finmekanik ApS wants to appear as a company that in all relevant areas works purposefully to promote a healthy and safe working environment. Therefore, we will:
- Prevent the working environment from causing attrition, accidents at work and absenteeism.
- Take into account health and safety considerations in changes in organisation of work.
- Motivate our employees to help promote a healthy and safe working environment.
- Working with our employees to find good solutions in the field of occupational safety and health.
- Keeps us up to date with laws and regulations on health and safety at work.
- Comply with legal requirements and other requirements that we have joined us regarding our working environment.
- Provide the necessary resources to comply with this health and safety policy.